[ user manual -
third party -
technical papers -
If you have problems or you want to support
this project feel free to write an
email to one of the active maintainers
To keep in touch with the broader community of users and contributors you are
encouraged to subscribe to the mailing lists below.
Note that the lists have a limitation in the size of attachments.
Other means to contact us
We prefer that you contact us
for tech support! If you want to mingle in the development
discussions, send mail to email@example.com
This way, you can be certain someone will respond to your
message within reasonable time. However, there are some other
possibilities you may want to use:
When sending a bug report or support request
need information to be able to help you. Here's a list of what
we may need. If unsure, include it!
- the actual problem or bug description
- some operating system information, probably including the
- Qucs version (release or git + date)
- in case of crashes, the gdb stack trace if available
- the buggy schematic, data display or netlist