ContactIf you have problems or you want to support this project feel free to write an email to one of the active maintainers. To keep in touch with the broader community of users and contributors you are encouraged to subscribe to the mailing lists below. Note that the lists have a limitation in the size of attachments.
Other means to contact usWe prefer that you (subscribe and) contact us at email@example.com for tech support!
If you want to mingle in the development discussions, (subscribe and) send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This way, you can be certain someone will respond to your message within reasonable time. However, there are some other possibilities you may want to use:
- The sourceforge forums are at your disposal.
- Bug trackers:
- For known and new bugs your can use either the SourceForge bug tracker or GitHub issue tracker.
When sending a bug report or support requestWe always need information to be able to help you. Here's a list of what we may need. If unsure, include it!
- the actual problem or bug description
- some operating system information, probably including the compiler information
- Qucs version (release or git + date)
- in case of crashes, the gdb stack trace if available
- the buggy schematic, data display or netlist