ContactsIf you have problems or you want to support this project in one or the other way feel free to write an email to:
- Frans Schreuder -- GUI programmer, project administrator
- Michael Margraf -- GUI programmer (not active anymore)
- Stefan Jahn -- chief of the project, programmer of the simulator (not active anymore)
- Jens Flucke -- webpages and translator
Who are we?
We are electrical engineers (or going to be) being specialized in microwave technologies.
Other means to contact usWe prefer that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for tech support! If you want to mingle in the development discussions, send mail to email@example.com. This way, you can be certain someone will respond to your message within reasonable time. However, there are some other possibilities you may want to use:
- -- The sourceforge forums are at your disposal.
- Bug tracker
- -- Usually, we are the only ones using SF's bug tracker. But if you feel this is the place for your problem, go right ahead.
When sending a bug report or support requestWe always need information to be able to help you. Here's a list of what we may need. If unsure, include it!
- the actual problem or bug description
- some operating system information, probably including the compiler information
- Qucs version (release or git + date)
- in case of crashes, the gdb stack trace if available
- the buggy schematic, data display or netlist