- Frans Schreuder <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Admin of the project and gui programmer
- Michael Margraf <email@example.com> - founder of the project, GUI programmer (not active anymore)
- Stefan Jahn <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Programmer of simulator (Not active anymore)
- Mike Brinson <email@example.com> - testing, modelling and documentation, tutorial contributor
- Richard Crozier <firstname.lastname@example.org> - testing, modelling, octave.
- Guilherme Brondani Torri <email@example.com> - gui programmer / Qt4 devel.
- Clemens Novak <firstname.lastname@example.org> - gui programmer / Qt4 devel.
- Jens Flucke <email@example.com> - webpages and translator (now retired)
- Raimund Jacob <firstname.lastname@example.org> - tester and applyer of Stefan's patches, author of documentation
- Vincent Habchi <email@example.com> - coplanar line and filter synthesis code, documentation contributor
- Toyoyuki Ishikawa <firstname.lastname@example.org> - some filter synthesis code and attenuator synthesis
- Gopala Krishna A <email@example.com> - GUI programmer, Qt4 porter
- Helene Parruitte <firstname.lastname@example.org> - programmer of the Verilog-AMS interface
- Bastien Roucaries <email@example.com> - bondwire and rectangular waveguide model implementation
- Gunther Kraut <firstname.lastname@example.org> - equation solver contributions, exponential sources, author of documentation
- Andrea Zonca <email@example.com> - temperature model for rectangular waveguide
TranslationsQucs is multilingual. The application GUI can be translated into any language. Also the internal help system is meant to be translated. Below the list of people helping us to translate the application GUI. The translations may not be up-to-date. That's why you can check your favourite one and help to finish it or at least to keep it up-to-date.
Joining usFor supporting this project it would be very useful you know something about the following topics:
- Programming C++
- Programming Qt® by Digia®
- Electrical Engineering (especially microwave technologies)
- numerical circuit simulations (S-Parameters, Harmonic Balance, ...)
- Common higher mathematics
- HTML & Co.
- Building packages for different OS's
- Testing software & Documentation
- ... much more
But also a lot of other work has to be done. So please contact us to support this project.